Black Friday is on Friday, 29th November this year, please help raise funds for KAT whilst you shop online.
Black Friday marks the start of the festive season, and that means Christmas shopping.
Why spend Black Friday at the shops when you can find the best deals right at home online? Skip the queue and avoid the crowds to find incredible deals on everything, then conveniently deliver to your home. Whatever is on your list, Black Friday is the day to buy it.
The Kent Autistic Trust are registered with Amazon Smile who will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to our charity.
We are also registered with Easyfundraising and Everyclick, who also donate to our charity every time you search the internet using your search engine.
To find out how to register to any of these sites, see below:
If you already have an account with Amazon, your log in details will be the same for Amazon Smile – with all the same products and prices (the logo will just change in the top left hand corner!)
Under the search bar at the top, there is the text ‘Supporting: 'The Kent Autistic Trust’ – if yours doesn’t say this, simply click on the arrow to the right of the charity name, ‘Change your Charity’ and search for The Kent Autistic Trust.
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile and choose The Kent Autistic Trust, you’re helping us support Autistic people across Kent.
How to use AmazonSmile on your mobile:
The good news is that although there is no AmazonSmile App, it’s really easy to create a shortcut to your phone home screen and it will feel just like using the Amazon App.
1. If you have the Amazon App installed you should remove it. Don’t worry, this will not delete your Amazon account or any of your settings.
2. You now need to go online via an internet browser and go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk. Select The Kent Autistic Trust as your charity and this will come up as your screen:
3. Now, tap the three dots in the top right corner in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap ‘Add to Home Screen’. You may need to swipe to the left to see this:
5. You will now have an AmazonSmile icon on your home screen which you can use in exactly the same way you used the Amazon App.
For the online shopping site www.easyfundraising.org.uk. All you need to do is register with their site and choose Kent Autistic Trust as your charity. You can then use the site to shop online with Amazon, Ebay, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer and many more, and part of the money you spend will be donated to The Kent Autistic Trust.
Click on the links below and you can start giving whenever you shop online: